Paul Nebel - MEng PhD MBCS
You know business. Specifically, you know your business. Do you also know technology? Are you well-versed on all of the latest trends? Can you manage your business and manage the technology that drives your business? That’s where Your CTO comes in.
A Chief Technology Officer, or CTO, bridges the gap between you and the development team. (S)he uses her/his technical and business knowledge to help founders and startups minimize IT-related risks, set up a development strategy and develop practical solutions to grow their business.
A CTO is your technology leadership. They:
- Give the board and CEO confidence in the web/technology strategic direction of the company.
- Simplify the complexity of technology into a vision and goals that everyone can get behind.
- Offer individual focused technical leadership – simplify and solve.
- Explore what role web & technology play in the design and vision of your organization.
- Help leadership understand what paths are open and the risks/rewards that lie on each path.
Can you afford to have a CTO? The better question is can you afford not to have a CTO? A Chief Technology Officer can be a very expensive hire. It can be out of reach of many companies. Enter your Fractional CTO (also known as a Virtual CTO, CTO on Demand, CTO as a Service).
A Fractional CTO is technical leadership on-demand. It enables companies to harness the skills and experience of a full-time CTO but at a more manageable cost. With an on-demand CTO you are paying only for the technical leadership effort you need.
- Do you have a great idea for an app, but no idea how to make it?
- Are you unsure how to structure your business model in a way that gets you to market quickly?
- Have you developed your first app on a low budget, and now realize the design is insufficient for the next level of your product?
- Do you need personnel with years of technical leadership to help you meet with investors, assess your vendors, develop technical roadmaps, and maybe to even code up your first dream app?
- More mature businesses:
- Is your company growing fast? Are you overwhelmed by responsibilities? If you are also missing a technical co-founder, do you need support in technological matters to consult?
- Do you want someone to be flexible and not have to be tied to long-term contracts? Do you need to pay only for what you use?
I am a CTO that can scale with your business. Any size business can now afford the technology leadership and business design a CTO will bring.
I work on an hourly, daily or fixed monthly basis. I like to talk to you and find out your needs and then recommend a direction makes the most sense.
I provide guidance along the whole development process starting from strategy all the way to delivery and maintenance. I work with you based on your specific milestones and where you are in your project timeline.
Sounds interesting? Then get in touch and let’s see what we can do together!