Paul Nebel - MEng PhD MBCS
I am an Innovation Facilitator and Virtual CTO specialising in business design and technology leadership:
- I make innovation possible by removing uncertainty, achieving focus and progressing through learning.
- I make technology work to serve the business by aligning technical requirements with strategy.
- I maximise operational efficiency by reducing cost through experimentation and better use of technology.
- I can help you achieve your goals of productivity, efficiency and delivery.
I have been a professional developer for over 20 years. I have occupied a variety of roles in that time, from developer to team lead to technical architect and consultant. The projects I have been involved in cover a wide range of technologies including (but not limited to) the following:
- Python, Django, Wagtail
- React, Redux
- Next.js, Gatsby.js
- RESTful APIs
- Continuous delivery
- Minimum Viable Product development
- Graph databases (Neo4j, OrientDB)
- SQL & NoSQL databases (Postgres, PostGIS, MySQL, SQLServer, MongoDB)
- Object-orientation (Java, C#, Ruby, Smalltalk)