- Aug 01» How to create an effective developer team on a start up budget
- Jul 01» Are you ready for Innovate UK Smart Grant Funding? Find out here
- Jun 01» An attempt to build a successful consultancy from the wreckage of a failed start-up: Part 1
- May 01» How to use your business model to find your perfect target market
- Apr 01» Why you always have competitors, and how to assess them effectively
- Feb 01» Why validating business customers is a challenge, and how to effectively master it
- Jan 01» Why and how to speak to potential customers to validate your idea
- Dec 01» Will the world love your new idea? Here's a way to find out
- Nov 01» It's a wrap!
- Oct 01» If you want to get there, I wouldn't start from here
- Sep 01» You are a question. What is the answer?
- Aug 01» 6-step guide to preparing a solid technical project - a founders checklist
- Jul 01» Walk a mile in your customers' shoes
- Jun 01» Why writing things down can help you achieve your goals
- May 01» Why testing business ideas is a powerful way of transforming uncertainty into knowledge
- Apr 01» Service Design - How to use it as the Blueprint for Success
- Mar 01» Why a prototype is more helpful when validating a start-up than an MVP
- Feb 03» How to act like a child and unlock the hidden value of your business
- Dec 01» Why is the Value Proposition Statement useful?
- Nov 01» What is the Value Proposition for?
- Jul 31» How to make a potential investor see you are worth listening to
- Jan 30» Dynamic Server-Side Clustering for Large Datasets
- Aug 23» HypriotOS: Get Swarm working on a Raspberry Pi Cluster
- Aug 16» Docker Swarm: 10 Stupid Questions
- Aug 09» Building a 4-node Raspberry Pi Cluster
- Aug 02» Using Neo4j with Seneca: Part II
- Jul 29» What is ‘Lean’ software development?
- Jul 12» Using Neo4j with Seneca: Part I
- Jul 05» What have the Romans ever done for us?
- Jun 28» Microservices: Who needs them?
- Jun 21» You don’t need a Minimum Viable Product. Yet.